Prunus spinosa in autumn colors

Meteorologists are predicting an end to the Indian summer in our area very soon. We can expect temperature drop and strong winds since tomorrow. It means, most of the leaves will go. Therefore I took few pictures of this prunus today. Weather was so kind to us this autumn. We had very little wind during last few weeks, mild temperatures, no night frost yet. If we had experienced some of this kind of harsh weather all leaves will be down in one night while still green. So, I treat this colored sloe as gift of autumn. I feared leaves will drop when moving tree to usual photo place, so I just moved it on stand next to the shelf. I enjoy it a lot. Hope you will enjoy it as well. Have a nice weekend. 








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Split Connection

  Video from the workshop with Walter Pall at Andrija Zokic place in Kastela last weekend. Check who is the Angel, who is stoned and who'...