"The Yossarian"

During the upcoming week, my blog should have its 10th anniversary. I'm thinking about the epic anniversary post but haven't got the clue how to write it. You know this cliche when a writer sits in a cafe drinking overpriced fair trade coffee from an eco-friendly cup and he is scratching his head in desperation. So that's me, without coffee. But I still have some time to hit the mark. Anyway, in case, I will not come up with anything epic enough, I'm posting a few recent pictures of hornbeam "Yossarian". I was doing some editing in March and the first set of the pictures are from that session. Now the tree is fully covered in foliage and nothing is visible obviously. I will give it a few more weeks before the first cutting back of the foliage.

March 2019


April 2019



2013 

2013

2011

2011

2010


2010


2 comments:

  1. from zero to hero. Nicely documented development. Would be interesting to add the same photo series of the Master:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vlado. I'm thinking of doing selfie special for loyal followers. Good idea.

      Delete

Split Connection

  Video from the workshop with Walter Pall at Andrija Zokic place in Kastela last weekend. Check who is the Angel, who is stoned and who'...