Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

So this is Christmas and what have you done another year over... you know it for yourself, I'm pretty sure you heard it again this November and December if you listen to any Hit radio on your commute.
While I'm alone in my car I strongly resist listening to the radio and prefer podcasts recently. I admit some songs are already part of our Christmas culture and I kinda cannot imagine having Christmas without Gorge Micheal.
So now trees are safely sleeping under cover wood sawdust we can relax after a difficult year. With legs on the table binge-watching TV and eating tasty high-calorie food. This is the time when Kevin will be lost again, and then again in NY and I told my wife and kids recently I must watch it to have a proper holiday. It is the time when the bad guy gets brick to his face again and again, and rightly so. In real life, bad guys sometimes escape their share of punishment, but during Christmas, we can hope for the just and happy world.
For all of You, I hope you have been the good guy and You will enjoy Merry Christmas. Thanks to all my loyal followers for support and hope to have a lot of interesting interaction between us during next season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Maros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Split Connection

  Video from the workshop with Walter Pall at Andrija Zokic place in Kastela last weekend. Check who is the Angel, who is stoned and who'...