ACER PALMATUM

Couple of days difference and shoots were too long. Tree is showing strong vigour and pushing like crazy. I took scissors and cut the top quickly yesterday, shoots in top of the tree tend to thicken too fast. I tend to take cuttings from this maple all the time when I'm cutting it. From previous years I have ONE which is already about 2 cm thick. From last year, I put into substrate about 30 cuttings and it seems about 5-8 are still OK and are growing leaves. I slowly becoming maple addict so I definitely NEED more maple plants for the future. You know the feeling, right? :)




two weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Split Connection

  Video from the workshop with Walter Pall at Andrija Zokic place in Kastela last weekend. Check who is the Angel, who is stoned and who'...